Celebs

Ayanda Thabethe falls pregnant again

Ayanda Thabethe falls pregnant again & baby daddy is unknown.South African social media users have been taken aback after gossip blogger Musa Khawula made an interesting allegation about media personality Ayanda Thabethe.

According to the controversial “Pope of Pop Culture” the former Top Billing presenter may or may not be expecting her second child with alleged scammer Peter Matsimbe.

The news was met with a lot of scepticism from social media users who have slammed her as “dumb”.

SA REACTS TO RUMOURS AYANDA THABETHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN
Musa Khawula is back on Twitter and once again making shocking allegations about SA’s favourite celebrities.

The gossip blogger found himself suspended from the app after making controversial statements about a number of media personalities — Mihlali Ndamase and Lerato Kganyago to name a few.

Also Read – Powerful SA Sangoma sends a serious warning to Gogo Maweni, her life in danger – VIDEO

What shook Mzansi was the claim that her first baby daddy, Peter Matsimbe, is the father of her speculated second baby.

Musa makes a bold claim, saying Ayanda is pregnant again If Musa’s report is anything to go by, this would make Ayanda pregnant with baby number two.

@MusaThePope said: “Ayanda Thabethe is said to be pregnant with on-the-run Peter Matsimbe’s second child.”

https://twitter.com/MusaThePope/status/1669243162198409217?s=20

 

Netizens are in disbelief @Limpooi17 said: “Dumb dumber dumbest this one.” @tseepati said: “If it’s true she really dumb for this.” @tlotlo_math said: “It will end in tears for Ayanda Thabethe coz she doesn’t know the Matsimbe family are using her. Peter Matsimbe is not abo Quinton Jones, Mandla Mthembu or Nzuzo Njilo.” @1blackteacup said: “That was speculated three months ago.”

@GoodieM3 said: “I saw her showing off a married man that she’s beauty without brains.”

PETER MATSIMBE’S ALLEGED CRIMES
Earlier this month, Sunday World reported that businessman Peter Matsimbe was on the run from police.

According to the publication, Standard Bank approached the court accusing him of securing a loan with the banking group to purchase multiple luxury vehicles using fraudulent documents.

Also Read – Watch – Sangoma Warns Gogo Maweni

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button