Actress Zenande Mfenyana Says She Let Nandi Nyembe Down

Actress Zenande Mfenyana Says She Let Nandi Nyembe Down. Former Ashes to Ashes actress Zenande Mfenyana has paid tribute to legendary actress Nandi Nyembe, who died on Saturday, 23 August 2025.
The talented star took to her social media accounts over the weekend to respond to Nyembe’s passing and to post about their time together South Africans took to social media on Sunday, 24 August 2025, to comfort the former Generations actress.
Former The Queen actress Zenande Mfenyana is heartbroken over the passing of veteran actress Nandi Nyembe, who passed away on Saturday evening, 23 August 202. The Inimba actress, who previously had social media buzzing when she slammed the entertainment industry, is mourning her former Ashes to Ashes co-star.
According to The South African, The former Generations actress posted in a since-deleted:
“I remember during my pregnancy how she fondly held my hand and told me that I shouldn’t let just anyone stroke my belly. I feel like I personally failed you, Mam’ Nandi, and I’m sorry I didn’t do more 💔 #RIPNandiNyembe.”
Mfenyana, who grew up watching Nyembe, also shared on her X account on Sunday, 24 August 2025, that she is shattered by the legendary actress’s death.
I’m so devastated 💔💔💔
— Zenande Mfenyana (@Zenande_Mcfen) August 24, 2025
Also Read – BREAKING: Veteran actress Nandi Nyembe has died









2 Comments